Welcome to my blog about general health. My name is Nancy Bhooming and I am certified nurse. My passion is helping share awareness about heart disease and how to prevent heart attack. With my continued desire to help people I organised a fond for patient who need heart transplantation. Follow my blog and stay updated.
- Injured bones reconstructed by gene and stem cell therapies
- Biomarkers for cognitive impairment in Parkinson's revealed
- Wet AMD: Small trial shows new gene therapy is safe in humans
- Scientists discover abundance of uncommon superbug strain in Greater Houston area
- Is diabetes genetic? Facts about hereditary risk