Welcome to my blog about general health. My name is Nancy Bhooming and I am certified nurse. My passion is helping share awareness about heart disease and how to prevent heart attack. With my continued desire to help people I organised a fond for patient who need heart transplantation. Follow my blog and stay updated.
- Firefly gene illuminates ability of optimized CRISPR-Cpf1 to efficiently edit human genome
- What percentage of ALS is genetic?
- Humans retain genes for coronary artery disease because they make for more prolific parents
- Researchers uncover genetic gains and losses in Tourette syndrome
- Genetic modifier for Huntington's disease progression identified