Welcome to my blog about general health. My name is Nancy Bhooming and I am certified nurse. My passion is helping share awareness about heart disease and how to prevent heart attack. With my continued desire to help people I organised a fond for patient who need heart transplantation. Follow my blog and stay updated.
- Are you a chocaholic? Your genes could be to blame
- Could fungi be a vast, untapped source of new antibiotics?
- Thousands of rare cancer-related gene mutations found
- Twin research reveals which facial features are most controlled by genetics
- For women at risk of hereditary breast cancer, multigene test could help extend life expectancy