Welcome to my blog about general health. My name is Nancy Bhooming and I am certified nurse. My passion is helping share awareness about heart disease and how to prevent heart attack. With my continued desire to help people I organised a fond for patient who need heart transplantation. Follow my blog and stay updated.
- Appetite-controlling brain circuits in mice may explain stress eating
- Bacterial pathogen demonstrates genome flexibility and diversification during chronic infection of cystic fibrosis patients
- Novel genes identified that help suppress prostate and other cancers
- New biochemical method accurately diagnoses autism in children
- The genes and neural circuits behind autism's impaired sociability